Re: Command Triggers, patch v11

From: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>, Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndquadrant(dot)fr>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: Command Triggers, patch v11
Date: 2012-03-04 15:50:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

On Saturday, March 03, 2012 01:08:33 AM Thom Brown wrote:

> >> I think Andres should add an entry for his patch on the commitfest. Is
> >> it ok?
> >
> > I'll try Andres' patch this weekend while I test yours.
>
> Actually no matter which patch I apply first, they cause the other to
> fail to apply.
Ok, I rebased my patch ontop of dim's current HEAD. There was only one trivial
conflict in tablecmds.h. I had written the patch independently of the command
triggers stuff because I though, and still do, that would make applying it
easier.

Attached are two versions of the patch, one based on command triggers and one
without. Both pass regression tests for me.

Andres

Attachment Content-Type Size
ctas-01.patch text/x-patch 76.7 KB
ctas-on-command-triggers-01.patch text/x-patch 76.7 KB