BUG #5983: creating accounts

From: "Yanish" <yanish_3008(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5983: creating accounts
Date: 2011-04-15 19:33:22
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 5983
Logged by: Yanish
Email address: yanish_3008(at)hotmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0
Operating system: Windows Seven 64-bit
Details:

hello i have been using postgreSQL for my university studies and now i have
a problem on windows seven as it is creating a new account called Postgres
in my user account and it is shown on my welcome screen.why is it such??i
dont want a new account to be able to use postgres..