Re: 9.0.3 SIGFAULT on FreeBSD with dtrace

From: Luca Ferrari <fluca1978(at)infinito(dot)it>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 9.0.3 SIGFAULT on FreeBSD with dtrace
Date: 2011-04-05 13:30:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Saturday, April 02, 2011 09:12:32 PM Tom Lane's cat walking on the keyboard
wrote:

> It's possible that we need to adjust PG's dtrace code to support the
> FreeBSD implementation, but if so we'd need advice from an expert on
> what needs to be changed.

Thanks.
In the meantime I attached a debugger and found that postgres crashes
immediatly as it enters in dtrace_dof_init(), I don't know what it does.
However I'm asking on the freebsd forums for help and involvement.

Luca