BUG #5769: Problem with SPI_getvalue

From: "Helmar Spangenberg" <hspangenberg(at)frey(dot)de>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5769: Problem with SPI_getvalue
Date: 2010-11-25 11:45:58
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 5769
Logged by: Helmar Spangenberg
Email address: hspangenberg(at)frey(dot)de
PostgreSQL version: 9.0.1
Operating system: Linux
Details:

Referring to the manual, I can pfree the result returned by SPI_getvalue.
However the backend crashes as soon as I use pfree.

No example uses pfree. Could it be possible, there is a bug in the
documentation?

Thanks,
Helmar