Re: Experimental JDBC driver

From: Radosław Smogura <rsmogura(at)softperience(dot)eu>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL JDBC List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Experimental JDBC driver
Date: 2010-11-24 13:24:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

Sorry for late answer. When I'll end binary to some resonable point (arrays
result sets left), I will start extracting particular patches, begining with
JDBC 4 Exceptions support, as it's affects almost every source file.

Kind regards,
Radek Smogura

Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com> Tuesday 23 November 2010 08:49:33