BUG #5588: I use a lot of the "INHERITS", results of tests found that the performance is very low.

From: "runner(dot)mei" <runner(dot)mei(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5588: I use a lot of the "INHERITS", results of tests found that the performance is very low.
Date: 2010-08-02 02:16:39
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 5588
Logged by: runner.mei
Email address: runner(dot)mei(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.4
Operating system: windows
that the performance is very low.
Details:

Hello, I try to build a cmdb database with using postgresql , I use a lot of
the "INHERITS", results of tests found that the performance is very low,
there are 2,000,000 pieces of data when the data when a data query, it was
however spent 1672 ms, I was wrong it?