Fix for libpq compile

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Fix for libpq compile
Date: 2010-07-18 15:52:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This commit caused my compile to fail on CVS HEAD:

revision 1.399
date: 2010/07/18 11:37:26; author: petere; state: Exp; lines: +88 -1
Add server authentication over Unix-domain sockets

This adds a libpq connection parameter requirepeer that specifies the user
name that the server process is expected to run under.

reviewed by KaiGai Kohei

The problem is that the code was not checking for SO_PEERCRED.

I have applied the attached check, but without SO_PEERCRED I can't
report the username which failed. Please adjust this if necessary.
Thanks.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
/rtmp/diff text/x-diff 695 bytes