Re: [press] Introducing The Nigeria PostgreSQL User Group

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: adebayo surakat <bayolous(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [press] Introducing The Nigeria PostgreSQL User Group
Date: 2009-02-21 00:07:52
Lists: pgsql-www

Surakatu,

just a friendly reminder to include pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org in your replies,
since these messages generally need to be seen by more than one person.

Selena,

What's the naming scheme for a Nigerian user group mailing list? Can you make
that happen? Also it seems like he might need a site off of the pugs site,
can you coordinate that? TIA

Robert

--
Robert Treat