Re: yet another fiber outage

From: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: yet another fiber outage
Date: 2008-07-28 15:30:29
Lists: pgsql-www

Le Monday 28 July 2008 12:29:21 damien clochard, vous avez écrit :
> hi all,
>
> On this monday morning, around 8h AM CEST, another network outage occured
> such as the one that happened in may. during this incident, we lost our
> main link to Dalibo's datacenter and to the postgresql.org servers that we
> are hosting ( alderaan and baarzan ).
>
> A second, long awaited, fiber link has been set up this morning and the
> connectivity was restored at 10h AM CEST.

ok here's some news about the situation.

The first fiber link won't be repaired before tomorow afternoon.

An intervention on the second link is scheduled this evening from 18:00 to
19:00 CEST ( UTC/GMT +2 hours ). During this period, we might experience a
short network outage of 2 or 3 minutes that will impact alderaan et barzaan.

We will keep you updated with any new development.

Thanks for your understanding.

--
damien clochard
http://dalibo.org | http://dalibo.com