yet another fiber outage

From: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: yet another fiber outage
Date: 2008-07-28 10:29:21
Lists: pgsql-www

hi all,

On this monday morning, around 8h AM CEST, another network outage occured
such as the one that happened in may. during this incident, we lost our main
link to Dalibo's datacenter and to the postgresql.org servers that we are
hosting ( alderaan and baarzan ).

A second, long awaited, fiber link has been set up this morning and the
connectivity was restored at 10h AM CEST.

Hopefully, this new link will increase the quality of our connectivity . At
least, the technical difficulties that we are experiencing with the first
link won't result in a global outage anymore.

Please accept our apologies for this incident.

Thanks for your patience.

--
damien clochard
http://dalibo.org | http://dalibo.com