Re: Proposal to remove some mailing lists

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2008-07-03 16:13:18
Lists: pgsql-www

On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 08:57:10AM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Except that General is an extremely active list and may cause those
> subscribed to pgsql-php to unsubscribe. Topic specific lists are good.

Before we debate the merits of proposals Peter didn't make, can we
settle the discussion on the ones he did? We all have our favourite
retirement candidates (I, for instance, would like for me to be
retired). But we have a particular proposal before us, and it'd be
nice to handle it first.

On that note: I agree with Peter's proposal.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs(at)commandprompt(dot)com
+1 503 667 4564 x104
http://www.commandprompt.com/