Re: off-topic: SPAM

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, Gregory Stark <stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: off-topic: SPAM
Date: 2008-04-24 18:16:35
Lists: pgsql-performance pgsql-www

Geez, I thought you were talking about recent stuff ... that is 4 month
old stuff ...

But, I thought we had already dealt with the .br domains in the past, but
actually blocking them ... let me look at it when I get home and report
back, as I was certain we did something in the past because of the high
number of 'confirmation' messages we were getting from a domain ...

----
Email . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org MSN . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Yahoo . yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ . 7615664