Re: [Pgweb] r2038 - trunk/portal/tools/pwn

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Pgweb] r2038 - trunk/portal/tools/pwn
Date: 2008-04-08 17:01:57
Lists: pgsql-www

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 09:32:27AM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> is put in to PWN. However the arguments here are not about PWN, they
> are about the representation of our project and how it is presented to
> our users. The name of this project is PostgreSQL and we should be
> using the official name.

As an effort at compromise, what about just calling it PWN henceforth? This
would be in keeping with the current corporate trend of eliminating names in
favour of initials. It has the added bonus that nobody can tell what the
"P" stands for, and we can cut yet another of these discussions off at the
knees before it drives us all around the bend.

Best,
Andrew "Or Fred. He could call it Fred" Sullivan