dump/restore on different locale

From: Ivan Sergio Borgonovo <mail(at)webthatworks(dot)it>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: dump/restore on different locale
Date: 2008-02-27 09:11:13
Lists: pgsql-general

I just got aware of the difficulties of restoring db from different
locales (money data type).

Even if I was aware money was deprecated it was used just for a
"temp" table that I forgot to drop before dump.

I do have to move stuff from boxes with different locale. Should I be
aware of other problems?

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it