Re: We should get active ...

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: " Cédric Villemain" <cedric(dot)villemain(at)dalibo(dot)com>, "Susanne Ebrecht" <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: We should get active ...
Date: 2008-02-25 15:50:44
Lists: pgeu-general

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:35:28 +0000
"Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

> > About other tools like cvs/svn etc... I assume it is for some
> > material like documentation, flyers, design, ... ? I personnaly
> > don't care, but living cvs will not affect me :)
>
> For flyers etc. we should probably create a pgfoundry project. That
> gives us the ability to track issues, source control and ad-hoc
> mailing lists for discussing specific projects.

May I humbly suggest that this type of thing be handled
internationally? For Fosdem I provided (I don't know if it was used or
not) the CD label and the Flyer/Poster.

There is no reason to duplicate efforts all of the marketing material
across the board is useful. Although we may have to translate some.

Perhaps a trac site + svn?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Draek

PostgreSQL SPI Liaison | SPI Director | PostgreSQL political pundit