Re: Maybe this will help, maybe it won't

From: Koen Martens <gmc(at)sonologic(dot)nl>
To: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Maybe this will help, maybe it won't
Date: 2008-01-26 20:39:54
Lists: pgeu-general

On Sat, Jan 26, 2008 at 06:44:37PM +0100, Susanne Ebrecht wrote:
> Looking back to PostgreSQL. We just figured out, that we have lots of
> similar issues, which are different to US. Like the difficulty to get
> donations, Encoding problems, less man power and so on.
>
> Therefor it doesn't matter if the Italians are catholic or still believe to
> Zeus, Aphrodite, Mars, or whatever. It also doesn't matter that the Germans
> use to drink beer or the British guys won't to get disturbed during tea
> time.
>
> And we all have one big similarity: we all have the same hobby, which is
> called PostgreSQL.

Very true, i was just responding to your statement that 'us europeans'
have a historic problem with having leaders from outside our [fill in
appropriate regional unit here], which I personally do not recognize in
myself or my fellow countrymen (although right-wing racist politics is
very popular these days it seems :(.

Gr,

Koen