[hensa22@yahoo.es: Re: [pgsql-es-ayuda] SLL error 100% cpu]

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [hensa22@yahoo.es: Re: [pgsql-es-ayuda] SLL error 100% cpu]
Date: 2007-12-12 02:39:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Here's another problem report on Windows. This time it is usage of SSL
connections and NOTIFY. I talked to Magnus on IRC and he directed me to
bug #2829:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2006-12/msg00122.php

This report seems to be a little different, if only because the reported
error string from SSL mentions an "Unknown winsock error 10004".

This guy is using 8.2.5. SSL seems to be able to fill his log files at
full speed.

Is this an issue we can do something about?

----- Forwarded message from Henry <hensa22(at)yahoo(dot)es> -----