Re: Problem of a server gettext message.

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Zeugswetter Andreas ADI SD" <Andreas(dot)Zeugswetter(at)s-itsolutions(dot)at>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem of a server gettext message.
Date: 2007-12-12 03:02:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi.

Yeah, As a part from which a problem happens, it is your suggestion.

This is only the check.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg83/message_check/gtext2.c
Therefore, a message needed is acquirable in the next operation.
gtext2 C UTF-8
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg83/message_check/codeset_utf8_msg.txt
gtext2 C EUC_JP
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg83/message_check/codeset_eucjp_msg.txt

However, The check of accuracy is not settled yet. If all server encodings
are possible, I will want to work. But but, It is not desirable that more
encodings are intermingled as a log message.... Then, here is no still good
method. Furthermore, a good solution plan is desired. probably..

Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito