offtopic, historic, in 8.1, how to find relfrozenxid by table?

From: Matthew Grosso <mgrosso(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: offtopic, historic, in 8.1, how to find relfrozenxid by table?
Date: 2007-11-17 20:05:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

in 8.1, how do I find the relfrozenxid of a table?

we're running 8.1.9, and have turned off autovacuum for a wee bit too
long...

thanks to the verbose warnings, we still have a few million transactions
left before it locks up, although thats not much time for us.

I'd like to focus vacuum on the tables that need it, but 8.1 does not
have a relfrozenxid column in pg_class, although it does have
datfrozenxid in pg_database.

sorry for skipping the general list, but I'm not subscribed to that, and
unsure of the latency there.

thanks,
Matt

--