Re: Feature Freeze date for 8.4

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Feature Freeze date for 8.4
Date: 2007-10-23 22:51:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Folks,

> You are way ahead of us here. And my vote *still* goes to Mercurial, if
> we're picking SCMs.

Will a new SCM actually make this easier, or are people just using it as an
excuse?

Mind you, I'm in favor of one. A new SCM would make some other development
tasks easier. However, I'm reluctant to open the can-of-worms which is the
"what SCM should we use" discussion again, and complicate something which
we seem to have consensus on.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus