BUG #3594: Error while compilation --`PQexecParams' undeclared (first use this function)

From: "Anil" <anil_gw(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #3594: Error while compilation --`PQexecParams' undeclared (first use this function)
Date: 2007-09-03 07:04:07
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 3594
Logged by: Anil
Email address: anil_gw(at)yahoo(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.4
Operating system: Linux -- Kernel Version vmlinux-2.4.20-8
(first use this function)
Details:

Hi

I am trying to insert data to the table using PQexecParams API, but find
errors as

`PQexecParams' undeclared (first use this function) while compilation of the
source code.

Above is unexpected errors, since all others Postgres API complies and work
correctly. I verified the input arguments passed/ include path for libray/
header files, and have tried all possbile cases to rectify this error but
coulnd't do so.

Kindly help if there any problem with this library of PostGres version as
mentioned above. Or, which version of library, should I make use for
development work.

Waiting for your response asap

Thanks and regds
Anil