Feature freeze status report

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Feature freeze status report
Date: 2007-05-29 17:44:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

We currently have processed 15 of the 40 patches in the patch queue
during our two months in feature freeze. Based on that progress, I
estimate we will enter beta in September.

While we have made progress on more than 15 patches, we also have left
many of the more complex patches to the end, so I think the effects
cancel each other out and the estimate is accurate.