Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size

From: Johann Spies <jspies(at)sun(dot)ac(dot)za>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size
Date: 2007-05-16 08:47:26
Lists: pgsql-admin

* Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> [070514 16:36]:
> Johann Spies <jspies(at)sun(dot)ac(dot)za> writes:
> > I am using postgresql 8.1 on Debian Stable.
>
> 8.1.what?

I have tried it now on 8.2.4-1 and the error happened exactly at the
same place and with the same bogus request size again.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4036

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not
so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for
you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will
come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I
am, there ye may be also." John 14:2,3