Students: Hack PostgreSQL for Money This Summer!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Students: Hack PostgreSQL for Money This Summer!
Date: 2007-03-15 07:27:58
Lists: pgsql-announce

Student applications for Google Summer Of Code are officially open:
http://code.google.com/soc/

We will be accepting a handful of talented and lucky students who will earn
$4500 this summer by adding new features to PostgreSQL and various add-in
projects. Please read our Summer of Code Page for application advice,
project ideas, and mentors:
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode

Apply early! The sooner we get your application, the more time we have to
review it.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Project