Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: SCMS question

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker <richard(at)levitte(dot)org>
To: markus(at)bluegap(dot)ch
Cc: andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net, tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us, monotone-devel(at)nongnu(dot)org, wt(at)penguintechs(dot)org, stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: SCMS question
Date: 2007-02-22 22:14:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

In message <45DDC702(dot)4060205(at)bluegap(dot)ch> on Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:38:26 +0100, Markus Schiltknecht <markus(at)bluegap(dot)ch> said:

markus> > So far, I'm getting the sense that there are a lot of
markus> > opinions on what replacement system to use, a bit carelessly
markus> > before having answered the above questions thoroughly.
markus>
markus> How did you get that impression?

You said it yourself: Most PostgreSQL developers currently want to
stay with CVS.

Unless there's a majority that wants to move on, I doubt there will be
a move. In the end, it has to be a group effort, or it will simply
not happen.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

Richard Levitte richard(at)levitte(dot)org
http://richard.levitte.org/

-- C.S. Lewis