Re: [HACKERS] Typo in pg_dump documentation and new suggestion for Release Notes

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com
Cc: PostgreSQL-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Typo in pg_dump documentation and new suggestion for Release Notes
Date: 2007-02-01 05:14:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

Sorry we forgot the list this incompatibility in the 8.2.0 release
notes. I have applied the attached patch to list this item in the 8.2.0
documentation section. This will appear in the next 8.2.X release.

--
Bruce Momjian bruce(at)momjian(dot)us

Attachment Content-Type Size
/rtmp/diff text/x-diff 864 bytes