Re: Predicted lifespan of different

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, me(at)oisinglynn(dot)com, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Bill Moran <wmoran(at)collaborativefusion(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Predicted lifespan of different
Date: 2007-01-29 23:02:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

I am fine to drop if the port isn't maintainable (like 7.2.X) , but it
seems far too early to drop building it if the code is maintained like
the other ports.

If we drop 8.0.X, and release for other ports, I can assure you people
will ask for that binary. We can always wait and see how many people
ask.

--
Bruce Momjian bruce(at)momjian(dot)us