Re: latest version of pg_live ready for download

From: Bernard Clement <bernard(dot)clement(at)b2b2c(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: latest version of pg_live ready for download
Date: 2007-01-12 13:04:26
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi Robert,

I just download the LiceCD and I am playing with it. Very interesting!

I have noticed a small typo in the description of How2Read_SQL. The
description has the word "unerstanding" instead of "understanding".

I am unconditional fan of pg and I have introduced it at my job where we used
it within an application we are developing. Once completed we may make an
announcement on pg's we site.

Regards,

Bernard