latest version of pg_live ready for download

From: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: latest version of pg_live ready for download
Date: 2007-01-12 11:54:26
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello all,

The URL for downloading the latest version of the Live CD is:
http://208.65.60.150/~bernier/pg_live-8.2.1.0.iso
http://208.65.60.150/~bernier/pg_live-8.2.1.0.iso.checksum

I decided to change the numbering scheme so as to compliment the version of PostgreSQL that was being used on the Live CD.

I will be updating it again as soon as the latest version of plphp is available.

cheers

Robert