Re: Listmail disappearing: bad spam filters?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Listmail disappearing: bad spam filters?
Date: 2006-10-26 21:43:20
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc,

> Just want to confirm that you are now receiving the POST messages from
> majordomo whenever a message auto-rejected? I know I'm getting them
> here, and all look legit, *but* I'm not looking for anyone in particular
> either ...

OK, I just had a test case. I AM getting the POST messages, but their
content is not at all informative. For example:

----------
The command:
  "(post to pgsql-performance)"

issued by:
  "Tom Darci" <tom(at)nuws(dot)com>

was executed with status:
  0 (failure)

in session:
  0f93dc9192214f4cf0cf3e54f35ac77d5bd4cfb2

from the resend interface, taking 0.264 seconds.

This doesn't tell me anything about why Tom's post was rejected, just that
it was (duplicate, in this case).

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus