Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Press Release: new draft, PressKit.html
Date: 2006-09-22 23:28:27
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

All:

So, third draft is up on CVS, along with a first draft of
presskit82.html.en (the extended presskit page). They are also available
at:
http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/233/release82.zip

Please comment. Especially:

Release:
-- is the order of the features listed OK?
-- are the wording changed to the SQL 2003 features adequate?
-- any other corrections?

PressKit:
-- features listed: I pretty much threw in the kitchen sink with this one.
Please suggest features to subtract/add.
-- pgfoundry stuff: surely there are projects other than pgPool, Full
Disjunctions and PL/Java worth mentioning. Suggestions?
--links: are all of the links still appropriate?

Feedback wanted; I plan to finish these drafts by next Friday.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun