Re: 8.2 Release: need help digesting the release notes

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dim(at)dalibo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 8.2 Release: need help digesting the release notes
Date: 2006-09-21 14:23:56
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi people,

As it seems i've had some problems with my registration, i post my precedent
email (bouncing does not work) as an attachment.

It seems the release not i've read are been edited, i'm not sure if my
previous email is still pertinent.
This is more a test to check i'm able to post messages to this list.

Sorry for inconvenience, if any,
--
Dimitri Fontaine