PgAdmin doesn't let me enter new values via table grid

From: Thomas Pundt <mlists(at)rp-online(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgAdmin doesn't let me enter new values via table grid
Date: 2006-09-15 13:49:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

yet another strange thing that did work before:

The database doesn't save values when entered into the table grid. Instead
I get an error popup saying: ERROR: type "pg_catalog.integer" does not exist

I've double checked an older version of pgadmin, and that version has no
problems saving the changed line.

The offending statement according to the log file is:
ERROR: type "pg_catalog.integer" does not exist
STATEMENT: UPDATE rpcore_portal_template SET
template_size='long'::pg_catalog.text WHERE rpcore_template_id
= '1'::pg_catalog."integer"

The database is a version 8.1.4 installation, pgadmin is r5368 compiled from
SVN. I've attached a schema only dump of the table.

Ciao,
Thomas

--
Thomas Pundt <thomas(dot)pundt(at)rp-online(dot)de> ---- http://rp-online.de/ ----

Attachment Content-Type Size
rpcore_portal_template.sql text/plain 1.1 KB