Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta

From: Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog(at)svana(dot)org>
To: Lukas Kahwe Smith <smith(at)pooteeweet(dot)org>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Getting a move on for 8.2 beta
Date: 2006-09-02 16:55:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 06:18:13PM +0200, Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:
> We have a wiki already:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/

I must have missed the annoucement, oh well...

Now I'm only familiar with twiki so maybe this sounds silly but:

Does it support sections? Like can you have a developer section, a
patches section, a TODO section, etc. And then have differing
permissions per section?

So I was thinking a TODO section with the list as front page and each
tem having a page within that section. Create a parallel page
Wannabe-todo-tiems that can be edited by anyone and lock the main page
to just a few. Then all some developer has to do is scan the wannabe
list and copy the links to the main list.

Is this kind of setup ossible?

Have a nice day,