Temporary Tables

From: "moises" <moises(at)cedaivc(dot)co(dot)cu>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Temporary Tables
Date: 2006-08-01 09:06:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

Maybe this question is not logic, but for me is very important.

I was tested some temporary tables and, of course are very fast, because
they are in memory.

But one table created by one connection, can´t be modified by others
connections?

I want to know if exist some way to shared a temporary table between 2
connections.

Thanks

Moisés

-