Re: RE : BUG #2497: bug initdb

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: bruno corbin <bc(at)sipco(dot)fr>
Cc: Bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RE : BUG #2497: bug initdb
Date: 2006-06-28 14:05:37
Lists: pgsql-bugs

bruno corbin wrote:
> All my system is ok but my file systeme is reiserfs
>
> Is-it possible that it don't works with reiserfs ?

Not at all! It certainly works with Reiserfs and a ton other FSes. How
do you know your system is OK?

Alvaro Herrera http://www.PlanetPostgreSQL.org
Jason Tesser: You might not have understood me or I am not understanding you.
Paul Thomas: It feels like we're 2 people divided by a common language...