Bittorrent (Was: RE: [SUGGESTION] CVSync )

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers List <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bittorrent (Was: RE: [SUGGESTION] CVSync )
Date: 2006-03-26 18:58:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Does anyone here know how to use the latest version of Bittorrent, from a
server vs client, perspective? The one we are currently running is
*ancient*, and I'd like to get that vServer upgraded and off the
templates, but without someone that knows how to setup the newer
bittorrent, well, that's just a scary proposition ;(

----