Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove Jan Wieck's name from copyrights, and put in standard

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove Jan Wieck's name from copyrights, and put in standard
Date: 2006-03-09 23:22:04
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Remove Jan Wieck's name from copyrights, and put in standard
> boilerplate, with approval of author.

I really don't see why or how this is an improvement. But if no one
else cares about it, so be it ...

I wonder what would have happened if I had stuck my name in the
autovacuum.c, pg_shdepend.c or multixact.c files (wow, I did really come
up with all that stuff!) I know Tom hacked extensively on all of them,
so his name would also be there :-)