Fwd: [pgsql-tr-genel] oledb problem

From: Volkan YAZICI <yazicivo(at)ttnet(dot)net(dot)tr>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: [pgsql-tr-genel] oledb problem
Date: 2005-12-23 14:21:51
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

-- Here's a question sent to pgsql-tr-genel mailing list. I'd be so
-- appreciated if anybody can help.

Establishing connection from VB6 (sp5) to PG 8.1 using oledb. After
viewing data using datagrid, I cannot make any update or addnew.
(There appears no problem if I'd use ODBC; addnew, update, whole of
'em are working.)

Regards.