Start translating

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Start translating
Date: 2005-09-19 05:38:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I think beta 2 is a good time to start fixing up the translations again.
As I had previously announced, long-time translators are invited to
register themselves at <http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgtranslation>
and commit their work there. Those who do not want to do that can
continue to submit their work at via pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)

The NLS status tables at
<http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/nlsstatus/> are now up to date
regarding both the PostgreSQL source code and the PgFoundry repository,
so you can download the up to date PO files from there to start your
work. I eventually plan to move the status tables and other web pages
to the PgFoundry site.

--
Peter Eisentraut