Re: Too many processes

From: Fabio Hecht <fhecht(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Matthew Terenzio <matt(at)jobsforge(dot)com>, pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Too many processes
Date: 2005-07-20 22:36:18
Lists: pgsql-php

Thanks for the answer Matthew. I just got it fixed. The problem was I
had maxconnections too high in postgresql.conf. I had increased it to
1000 because the default value of 100 was too low. It seemed that it
kept a lot of open connections even though I didn't use persistent
connections in PHP.

Well, the solution was decrease maxconnections to 200.

Cheers,

Fabio