Sort book list by publication date

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Sort book list by publication date
Date: 2005-06-28 14:21:50
Lists: pgsql-www

A lot of people at LinuxTag asked about books, so we pulled up the nice
book list on the web site. But that list has a nonobvious order, which
makes it difficult to determine which books are still current.

I suggest that you sort the book list by publication date (descending)
and list the publication month and year in every entry (should be
readily available at Amazon or whereever). That would be splendid.

--
Peter Eisentraut