pgdn and drupal

From: "Gevik babakhani" <gevik(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgdn and drupal
Date: 2005-06-26 16:40:38
Lists: pgsql-www

Dear All,

I have started to build the knowledgebase module for drupal base on the
functional requirements we have been discussing.

My plan is to report the latest developments once every week and setup a
demonstration for you to evaluate.

If you would like to know how the PostgreSQL Developer Network is going to
look like in the future please check http://gevik-master.pgadmin.org/pgdn
any time you like.

(Of course this is a temporary look and feel which probably will change as
the development advances.)

If you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to let us know.

Regards,

Gevik.