Re: pgsql error interpretation issue. solved - sort of...

From: <operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql error interpretation issue. solved - sort of...
Date: 2005-06-21 18:25:59
Lists: pgsql-novice

i had my code tied up with the name of a file. when i
changed the name of the file, it didn't match anything
in the db and my code broke. when i used a correct
file name, all works well. looks like i have some
more error correction code to develop.

i'd still appreciate any insight into how to interpret
pgsql errors so i know where to attack my code,
though.

tia...