pgsql error interpretation issue.

From: <operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql error interpretation issue.
Date: 2005-06-21 18:11:01
Lists: pgsql-novice

i'm having the darndest time with some code... i had
it working like a charm and then *improved* the code
by apparently breaking it! -lol-

anyway, i've gone back to an old rev of the code and
i'm trying to tweak it to work. once i get it
working, then i can *improve* the code once again
without, hopefully, breaking the code again.

anyway, pgsql is gave me the following error - one
error for each of three tries to test the db.

ERROR: syntax error at the end of input at character
69
ERROR: syntax error at the end of input at character
70
ERROR: syntax error at the end of input at character
69

how can i interpret this error information so that i
know where to look in my code to remove this error?

tia...

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com