OSCON -- Booth Coverage

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OSCON -- Booth Coverage
Date: 2005-06-21 16:43:33
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Folks,

I need someone to be officially responsible for organzing volunteers to staff
the PostgreSQL/SRA/CMD booth at OSCON. We want to make sure that there are
1 or 2 PostgreSQL community people there every break.

I'd do it, but I'm getting married in the middle of July and am liable to not
follow through.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions