Re: Volunteer wanted for PostgreSQL Techdocs

From: "Gevik babakhani" <gevik(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: "'Dave Page'" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, "'Rod Taylor'" <pg(at)rbt(dot)ca>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Volunteer wanted for PostgreSQL Techdocs
Date: 2005-06-21 07:52:40
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

The MSDN style navigation that I was experimenting with uses a xml tree
structure.

Assuming Bricolage creates files on disk:

1. It is possible to load the entire tree at ones. (this would make a slow
tree when the content grows)

2. It is possible to only load a small part of the tree when the user
expands a given node. Some thing like
http://zzzzzz/expand_node.php?node=what_ever_node_that_is_clicked

Regrads,
Gevik.