Re: Postgre "idle" process using 100% CPU

From: Jernej Kos <kostko(at)jweb-network(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgre "idle" process using 100% CPU
Date: 2005-06-12 20:51:56
Lists: pgsql-general

Well I can't get any better backtraces (even with --enable-debug). The strange
thing is that this just happens once in a while and the process doesn't stop
until it is killed (or postgre is restarted). Any suggestions ?

Regards,
Jernej Kos.

--
Jernej Kos <kostko(at)jweb-network(dot)net>
JWeb-Network