Re: [BUGS] Enhancement: Remove NT/Interactive from Power Users Group

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
Cc: Mehul Doshi-A20614 <mehul(at)motorola(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Win32 port list <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [BUGS] Enhancement: Remove NT/Interactive from Power Users Group
Date: 2005-03-30 06:35:40
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-hackers-win32

Speaking of users, what are we doing about the creation of a 'postgres'
user on XP home with no easy way for the user to remove it except via
the command line?

Today I was with the person who reported this problem and I can confirm
that on XP Home the command line is the only way to remove it. I am not
sure it has to be an FAQ but I am wondering why more people don't
complain about it.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us