Question Regarding "fuzzystrmatch" How to find it in Cygwin?

From: b t <qtboyzz(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question Regarding "fuzzystrmatch" How to find it in Cygwin?
Date: 2005-02-14 18:30:12
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi first of all thanks for those who took the time to reply to my previous message regarding UDF function in C.
Yeah I found the fuzzystrmatch.dll and the reead me files but I couldn't find any source code, fuzzystrmatch.c. If anyone is familiar using Cygwin environment, can you give me some pointer to where to find. If you could can you post or attach the fuzzystrmatch.c to the reply.
Many thanks
-Brian Trinh